Hi all..., this is my first post here [Yay!]
Sorry if my English is not as good as you expected, because I am also trying to improve it^^
This afternoon, about 06:00 pm, I have my second jogging around my house [At Kompleks Cemara Asri]. Jogging is fun and is good for our health also. Today I am accompanied by my iPod Shuffle which I bought at Rp. 850.000,00.
The weather is a bit cloudy [A perfect condition to get some exercise:p] when I first start jogging from my house. After about half an hour, suddenly it started to rain a little, so I decide to fasten my pace back to my house.
Ah, I think that's all for this first post:p
On the next post, I will try to post some fun facts about jogging. So make sure to keep tuned in=p
Jogging is Fun (Part 1)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Posted by
Sutanto Tanaka
at
7:45 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did you run with Parker?
Uploads pictures of Parker please....haha...
Nope, I don't for today... Dad is taking it for a walk=p
Post a Comment